Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequently asked questions
Unfortunately, we don’t recruit internationally. Moreover, recruit foreign labor requires a lot of procedures, delays and administration. As most of our needs require a reasonable lead time, the international recruitment is not an option for us.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
C.T. Métallurgie Services offers several advantages such as:
- Contracts throughout North America
- Several sectors of activity
- Most competitive salaries
- Possibility of full-time, permanent or contractual
- Evening, night and weekend bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Remoteness allowance
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- For drive in / drive out positions: travel paid, housed, per diem
- For fly in / fly out positions: plane tickets and travel time paid, accommodation and per diem
- Several trainings provided
- PPE provided
- Tools provided (depending on contracts)
- Discounts on Milwaukee tools
- Discounts on outdoor, hunting and fishing items
- Full insurance after 3 months of service
- Pension plan available
- Opportunities for advancement
- New challenges
- The chance to work for a company that shines with its skills and knowledge